Oct 10, 2014

Mixing the Music

I was meaning to keep track of the actual hours spent on this project. So far I've forgotten about it, but from now on I'll try to keep a running tally.  So just in case you thought I hadn't been doing anything for the past few weeks,  I've clocked up 21 hours on mixing the songs so far!

This could be the most important part of the process, so its worth taking time to get the mixes tight.  When the music flows along nicely it's more pleasant to the ears and the video becomes more captivating to watch.  Plus there's something really rewarding about pulling off a great mix!

See if you can make head or tail of this screenshot while I get back to it.  More info on mixing the music in the next post.

Probably a meaningless screenshot. [unless you know anything about audio editors]



No comments:

Post a Comment