Jan 20, 2015

Debrief

So, that's that!

This is probably my last post here for a while.  Thanks for coming along for the ride.  I've enjoyed documenting the process here, and maybe I'll do something similar for the next one.

As much as I love it,  I'm planning on taking a break from making Remember videos for now.  I hope you can appreciate the time commitment is enormous for these things and I have some other projects I'd like to spend some time on.

I wish I had more time, or y'know, didn't have to go to work, but that's life...
Keep an eye out for new bootlegs too.  Those guys are improving with every one!

Here's the final stats for R98.
[Note: I didn't start recording my time until I'd completed the research section.]

Final time log:
30hrs - [Estimated time.] Researching and Downloading Content.
28hrs - Mixing the music.
11hrs - Lip syncing the music videos.
51hrs - Mixing the rest of the video content.
=====
120hrs - Total  [Mostly in the early hours of the morning!]

121 Songs
86 Movies
44 TV Shows
65 Video Games
18 Misc
[Unless I counted wrong]

Thanks,
The Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment